Monday, August 4, 2014

Summertime and Getting Ready for School

Hello lovely world of bloggers! I'm baaaaaack!

Ok, so its not really that dramatic, but I decided I wanted to write again. I deleted my other blog, so this one is missing way to many pictures.

Please excuse the mess around here.

So, summer is almost over here and I'm getting ready to jump headfirst into our preschool routine. I run a small daycare and this year I will have the perfect age group, I hope, to have a fun and creative year! I'll have one 1 year old, three 2 year olds and a 4 year old who will be at a school centered preschool during our main learning time.

I'm really looking forward to using MotherGoose Times again for our curriculum. I've tried a few different ones over the years, some cheaper ones, some more expensive ones, and this curriculum seems to work the best for us. Plus it comes in a cute school bus box that the kids think is just the coolest thing.

So we have that to look forward too. Lots of posts with our projects coming soon!

What's that? What have I been up to? Why thanks so much for asking :)

I've been entering a lot of giveaways lately. I search everywhere for the best ones I can find, with low entries and fun prizes.

I'm sad to say, I've almost giving up on my  beloved twitter parities. This makes me sad because I really enjoyed them for a long time. But, they have become almost repetitive lately, seeing the same names come up as winners over and over again. No, its not jealousy on my part because I've won my fair share of great prizes, and I do win still. It just seems lately that you can guess the winners before they are even announced, and that just gets old.

<<<Huge sigh>>>

I've been catching up on my shows instead. But I do miss seeing the UPS man out front so I've been searching out more online giveaways to enter.

And of course there is my cooking and gardening. I've been trying tons of new recipes and I hope to be able to share them on here too. We just picked our first cherry tomatoes over the weekend and we are waiting patiently for the big ones to turn red so I can start to can them.

That's about it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment