Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello World

Well, here's my new blog. Lets see if I can remember to blog more often now!

A little about me, I'm a wife, mom, daycare provider, and much more! My days are filled with the pitter-patter of up to 12 little feet running all over my home. I spend most days wiping noses(and other body parts), washing hands, doing crafts, making meals and trying to coax children to nap. It's a great job, most of the time.

With two children of my own in school(a tween and a teen), my evenings are spent reminding them to do homework and clean up after themselves, cooking meals for my family and doing laundry. Lots of laundry. I do work outside the home on weekends, and its my lifesaver! I get to leave the house, alone, talk to grownups, alone, and spend time with people I didn't marry or give birth to. Its great. Every mom needs some me time, working is something I look forward to doing. That right there should tell you just how crazy I am!

I'm also addicted to winning stuff and entering contests. There are worse things to be addicted to than winning cool stuff, that's for sure! I am often on twitter and Facebook when i get a free second. I stay up way to late entering sweeps online. Want to know a secret? I've been known to buy a product just because it has an instant win game on the package. Sad, maybe, but when I see those magic words...WIN INSTANTLY!...I'm a sucker and buy it.

I blogged a lot years ago. Then I stopped. Then I started again. Then I stopped. It's an ugly pattern I'm trying to break. I'm going to blog this time about what I love most: my family, cooking, working with kids, and of course free stuff!

Lets see how this works out! I hope I can stick to it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment